Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Florida based grower brings new corn line to Southern Exposure
Duda Farm Fresh Foods is proud to debut its newly designed Super Sweet Corn product line at the annual Southeastern Produce Council – Southern Exposure in Tampa, Fla. With a view to transforming the well-established corn program, Duda is introducing the first 100 percent recyclable packaging with its new fiber board tray packs.
In addition to the company’s product line, the sixth-generation family farm makes pre-cut, preshucked corn available year round with its Super Sweet Corn product line. "Shoppers will love that prep time for corn is cut in half, so they can invest more time with family and friends", the company said.
“While we have been growing corn for more than 40 years, we saw an opportunity to help consumers with busy lifestyles,” said Dan Duda, president of Duda Farm Fresh Foods. “By offering a convenience product line, we hope to help people prep fresh, sweet corn more frequently in their homes.”
To ensure the brand is able to package sweet corn fresh to order in a variety of options year round, Duda grows corn in Georgia, Florida and Michigan without the use of genetically modified seeds. The brand offers seasonal recipes on the bottom of the recyclable trays and year-round consumer promotions to provide recipe inspiration.
To find out more about the product line, stop by booth #411 at Southern Exposure in Tampa, Fla. March 1 – 3, 2018.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (214) 206-3047
Publication date: 3/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: