- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
- Picard grows its organic product range
- “With supply of local leeks we respond to demand of French customers”
- “Belgium greenhouse vegetables start to experience competition from the South”
- Scuba company grows produce in world's first underwater farm
- "Spain must face challenges of growing blueberry sector"
Top 5 -last month
- Bumper harvest is a crisis for Polish apples
- Turkey: New dam in Alasehir will benefit grape growers
- LEMA: "We're like your dream organic fruit shopping mall"
- Moving location of fruit and vegetables in shops can lead to 15% sales increase
- Spain: Unió de Pagesos asks for "urgent response" to sweet fruit crisis
Top 5 -last week
- "We are extremely concerned about the lack of certainty, the lack of assurances that the UK government has provided"
- Ghana: Mango farmers unhappy with treatment by Exim Bank
- "When there is Hass avocado in the market, it's difficult to sell Bacon and Fuerte"
- China: Vegetable price remains low in early November
- China: Potato production volume satisfies market demand
Copa-Cogeca asks Producer Organizations for support
"Producers associated to cooperatives cope better with market crises"
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 China signs agreements opening access to Kenyan exports
- 2018-11-12 Moldova: New standard labeling and sorting system for fruit and veg
- 2018-11-12 Moldova exporting apples to Saudi Arabia for the first time
- 2018-11-09 China will further reduce custom tariffs
- 2018-11-09 AliBaba announces 200 billion USD worth of US import in next 5 years
- 2018-11-09 Moldova wants to re-establish ties with Russia
- 2018-11-09 Vietnam: In search of Israel’s hi-tech farming assistance
- 2018-11-09 Fepex proposes contingency plan in case of no deal Brexit
- 2018-11-09 A Panamanian fruit export company makes its way in China
- 2018-11-09 Australia: Hell's Gates Dam and Hughenden Irrigation Scheme funding commitment
- 2018-11-09 "We are extremely concerned about the lack of certainty, the lack of assurances that the UK government has provided"
- 2018-11-09 Mexican fruit fly quarantine in section of Los Angeles County
- 2018-11-09 Thailand reaches out to Jack Ma
- 2018-11-09 EC asks Romania to give up split VAT payment system
- 2018-11-09 Colombia imposes trade restrictions on Belgian French fries.
- 2018-11-09 USDA announces results of the South Texas Onion Marketing Order Referendum
- 2018-11-09 Japanese markets open to Egyptian vegetables
- 2018-11-09 Panama's president praises CIIE, China's open market for boosting business
- 2018-11-09 Zimbabwean government to cut farm sizes and flush out multiple owners
- 2018-11-08 Will the new taxes curb exports to Algeria?