Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Spanish company growing by 50% per year in the subtropical sector
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
For 9 days, Paris is the centre of world agriculture
Photo Report: Salon International de l'Agriculture 2018The fruit and vegetable industry is well represented at the Salon International de l'Agriculture in Paris. Apple, potato and tomato producers will show their products during the event, which takes place from 24 February until 4 March.
A lot of farmers, families and other other interested parties came to see the treasures of French agriculture. Most visitors are French: only 2% of the visitors comes from abroad. Every year the event welcomes about 1% of the French population. Last year 618,958 people came to visit.
The stand of Savéol
A Vegetable Odyssey was created that included a large surface of planted crops an a walking parsnip.
Visitors could taste different apple varieties, including Juliet and Pink Lady
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: