Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Georgia and Turkey boosting trade by widening FTAGeorgian producers will soon be able to increase their exports to Turkey by 20 percent now Georgia and Turkey have agreed to widen an existing free trade agreement.
The final round of negotiations was held last Thursday in the Turkish capital, where delegations of both countries met to finalise talks about widening the trade agreement.
According to agenda.ge, the quotas set on Georgian lemon, kiwifruit, grape, dry fruit, canned fruit and vegetables, juice and food ingredients were abolished. Meanwhile, the quotas on honey and livestock were increased. Statistics show that Turkey is Georgia’s top trade partner; the trade turnover between Georgia and Turkey reached $1.58 billion in 2017.
Publication date: 2/23/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: