- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- China: JD.com wants to ship fruit from all over the world to China in 48 hours
- TAAT sweet potato compact launched in Accra
- WTO members demand more clarity on US farm spending
- Spain: "In this campaign, persimmon producers mustn't rush to sell their product"
- Vietnam regains "strength" in Chinese fruit and vegetable export
Top 5 -last month
- Europe: Acquisition of organic food retailers
- Next International Mango Congress to be held in Malaga, Spain
- "Spain: "The fall of watermelon prices, given the heat and high demand, is inexplicable"
- Pacific Island workers meet seasonal Australian labour needs
- Tour de Fresh riders finish strong after intense 4-day ride
Top 5 -last week
Georgia and Turkey boosting trade by widening FTA
The final round of negotiations was held last Thursday in the Turkish capital, where delegations of both countries met to finalise talks about widening the trade agreement.
According to agenda.ge, the quotas set on Georgian lemon, kiwifruit, grape, dry fruit, canned fruit and vegetables, juice and food ingredients were abolished. Meanwhile, the quotas on honey and livestock were increased. Statistics show that Turkey is Georgia’s top trade partner; the trade turnover between Georgia and Turkey reached $1.58 billion in 2017.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 Vietnam regains "strength" in Chinese fruit and vegetable export
- 09/21/2018 Mexico’s fruit and vegetable exports
- 09/21/2018 Kern County, USA: The nation's leading agricultural county
- 09/21/2018 Vegetables arrive by air from Mindanao
- 09/21/2018 Many consumers 'grossed out' by GMOs
- 09/21/2018 China and Mongolia launch first cross-border "green channel"
- 09/20/2018 Fruit variety and convenience for your winter wine
- 09/20/2018 Dominican Republic opens commercial relations with China
- 09/19/2018 Danish producer saves 75 tons of 'ugly' tomatoes
- 09/19/2018 US: California agriculture leads nation in funding for specialty crops
- 09/19/2018 "We will never be the cheapest producer in the world"
- 09/18/2018 Why the tomato was feared in Europe for more than 200 years
- 09/18/2018 India: Prices of imported goods up 8-12% due to falling rupee
- 09/17/2018 Turkey to grow tomatoes and tropical fruits in Sudan
- 09/17/2018 Philippines: Bukidnon farmers ready to sell vegetables to Manila markets
- 09/14/2018 Belgium: More fruit but fewer vegetables eaten in 2017
- 09/14/2018 UK: S&A Group Holdings fresh produce supplier grows profit
- 09/14/2018 January-July 2018: Agro-exports Peru totalled $3.275 billion
- 09/14/2018 Turkish exporters eye Far Eastern countries
- 09/13/2018 Spain: Rains have caused more good than harm in Valencia