Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ambassador from Ecuador hopes for strengthened relations with QatarEcuadorian ambassador Ivonne A-Baki says her country is optimistic that it can strengthen bilateral relations with Qatar.
“I have identified several areas of trade and businesses where there could be more intense co-operation between Doha and Quito,” she said prior to Ecuador’s trade and investment minister Pablo Campana’s visit to Qatar.
The Latin American nation’s envoy described Qatar as an amazing destination with remarkably good scope for attracting many tourists if it is marketed correctly in South America. At the same time she was highlighting the necessity of introducing direct air connectivity between Doha and Quito, Ecuador’s capital.
Gulf-times.com reported how currently Qatar Airways is operating cargo flights from Quito to Doha. The ambassador hopes the introduction of regular passenger flights could help export Ecuadorian bananas -among other things- to this region. “Ecuador is one of the largest producers of bananas in the world and people in Qatar could also get a chance to regularly savour fruits and vegetables from Ecuador along with those from other markets.”
Publication date: 2/21/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: