- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Pakistan: Mango Research Institute introduces high density mango plantation
- Autumn Glory apple production increases, year-round availability in sight
- US: Campbell Soup in talks to sell fresh-foods business
- New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- New pear sorting line for Houtekamer Fruit
Top 5 -last week
Cook County, Georgia
US: Carrot producer opening new packaging facility and warehouse
"For them to choose Cook County as their Southeast location is tremendous; for South Georgia, the region, even the whole southeast area," said Lisa Collins, Executive Director of the Cook County Economic Development Commission.
The carrots are grown in Live Oak, Florida and are now packaged in Cook County, bringing with them 50 seasonal and 4 full time jobs.
Click here for a short WCTV.tv clip
"That a preeminent brand is to choose Georgia is big for our whole fruits and vegetables industry. We've had some really good progress in this arena the last 20 to 25 years, but this is like another anchor tenant," said Gary Black with the Georgia Department of Agriculture.
Grimmway Farms products can be found at many local grocery stores. Across the nation they tend to 40,000 acres of carrots and an additional 40 thousand acres of organic vegetables.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-14 “Prices of cucumbers and iceberg lettuce rising, minimum prices for green bell pepper”
- 2018-11-14 China: Winter stock of Chinese cabbage enters the market
- 2018-11-14 "Consumption of cauliflower is growing in France”
- 2018-11-14 Green beans gear up for Thanksgiving
- 2018-11-14 Spain: COAG proposes contracts to set fixed vegetable prices
- 2018-11-14 Spain: Almeria taking advantage of Morocco's lower zucchini production
- 2018-11-14 "Jade cherry tomatoes enter harvest season, sales volume is stable"
- 2018-11-14 Celery supplies good ahead of Thanksgiving rush
- 2018-11-14 Victorian veg makes a comeback
- 2018-11-13 Brussels sprouts see sharp increase in demand pre-Thanksgiving
- 2018-11-13 Convincing your Christmas guests to eat sprouts
- 2018-11-13 Italy: Lower quantities and higher prices for courgettes
- 2018-11-13 Peru: Inauguration of asparagus processing plant in La Libertad
- 2018-11-13 Japan: Prices down for home-grown matsutake
- 2018-11-13 China: Tomato price in Xinfadi Market drops by more than 20%
- 2018-11-13 "Green beans from Yunnan enter market in bulk"
- 2018-11-13 Carrots pull in the tourists for northern Switzerland
- 2018-11-13 Meet the man behind the mushrooms in new Wicked Kitchen range
- 2018-11-13 Turkey: Tomato prices and production
- 2018-11-12 Producing off-season green beans is not enough