Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: La Costiera organic Primofiore lemonsLa Costiera (Latina) presented its new range of organic Primofiore lemons with edible peel at Fruit Logistica in Berlin. The fruit was incredibly popular.
Organic La Costiera lemons.
"These Primofiore lemons are grown using organic techniques and are certified by Bioagricert. They are cultivated in our own groves or collected from our partners' groves," explains Valentina Sanna.
Organic lemons are very much in demand in Northern Europe and are popular in Italy as well because the peel is considered edible as the fruit is not subjected to chemical treatments.
Alessia Tranchino and Valentina Sanna
"Our lemons are currently available is 500 gram nets or 4 kg crates. We sell to both wholesalers and retailers."
Valentina Sanna and Alessia Tranchino attended Fruit Logistica. They explained that "organic lemons haven't got a perfect appearance due to the fact that they do not undergo treatments with synthetic products. But it's not a defect, it's just how lemons look. I believe it's important to make consumers realise this, and it is precisely is why we add a leaflet to all our packets."
La Costiera di Vinaccia Ferdinando
Via Pantanello, II traversa a destra – Zona industriale
04022 Fondi (LT) – Italy
Tel.: (+39) 0771 531807
Fax: (+39) 0771 537662
Publication date: 2/20/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: