- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
- New technology takes 87% of sugars out of fruit juice
- US (CA): Microgreens grower has been supplying restaurants for two decades
- Spain: Good prospects for Huelva's avocado campaign
- Bananas and tomatoes are the top-selling organic products in Switzerland
- Mini cherry vine tomatoes at Penny in new Best Moments packaging
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Fruit and veg into Pakistan
Afghanistan: Paktika province exports increase seven-fold
Tila Khan Zahin, president of the Paktika Chamber of Commerce and Industry, claims that in the past, smuggling was a major issue. Some 5,000 tons of fruit would be illegally smuggled to Pakistan every year.
But the amount of legal exports from Paktika to Pakistan has now increased to 35,000 tons per year, he said. The exports include apples, onions, potatoes, peanuts, tomatoes and pine nuts, menafn.com recorded.
These items are exported via legal routes to Pakistan. Zahin added that if the road between the Argun and Barmal districts was asphalted, it would turn into a transit route and thousands of tons of goods could be exported that way.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 “Kiwi fruit production is becoming more and more important for Greek growers”
- 2018-11-16 Russia: Unusual drop of fruit and veg prices in October
- 2018-11-16 Egyptian e-commerce platform raises $700,000 investments
- 2018-11-16 Half of Romanians choose to buy “Made in Romania” products
- 2018-11-16 Turkey: 2018 annual agricultural projections have been updated
- 2018-11-15 'Availability of tomatoes grew, prices frequently dropped'
- 2018-11-15 France: "There will be a shortage of ceps for Christmas"
- 2018-11-15 Lebanon's route to Gulf markets choked by politics
- 2018-11-15 ‘No quick resolution in view for US-China trade war’
- 2018-11-15 Saint Lucia ready to launch Import Substitution Programme
- 2018-11-14 Bolivia: Garlic and onion producers ask authorities to close border to smuggling
- 2018-11-14 Baden-Württemberg: Harvest year characterized by dry summer
- 2018-11-14 China signs fresh produce MoU with Caribbean region
- 2018-11-14 "Difficult market for last strawberries of the year"
- 2018-11-14 Poland courting East Africa as trade partner
- 2018-11-14 Kenya horticulture export earnings growing
- 2018-11-14 Namibia food imports still sky-high
- 2018-11-14 Turkey: Annual agricultural production projections for 2018 have been updated
- 2018-11-13 Pink Lady Day at Mazzoni Group
- 2018-11-12 ‘Kyrgyzstan cannot fully meet the needs of the domestic market’