- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
UK: Morrisons recall ready meal because it contains celery
The 400 gr packs did not include celery in their lists of ingredients. This could pose a health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to celery.
The ready meal in question: affected are just the ones with use by dates of February 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23.
The site bathchronicle.co.uk quoted the Yorkshire-based retailer saying: "Morrisons is recalling the above date codes of this product because it contains celery that is not declared on the label. This means the product could pose a possible health risk to anyone with an allergy or intolerance to celery. We are asking all customers with a celery allergy or intolerance not to consume this product and return it to their nearest store for a full refund. No other products or date codes of this product are affected by this issue.”
“We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause and assure customers of our continuing commitment to the highest standard of product quality and safety."
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 Russia: Quarantine pest found in fresh fruit from China
- 2018-11-16 Zambia street vending ban problematic for farmers
- 2018-11-16 Romaine outbreak US
- 2018-11-15 Pictsweet Farms Steam'ables Asparagus recall
- 2018-11-15 Togo to spend CFA478 million to boost its phytosanitary control and certification system
- 2018-11-15 Australian biosecurity risks minimised with new x-ray unit
- 2018-11-12 Recall at Aldi Nord: Asparagus could contain glass splinters
- 2018-11-12 Australia: Farm worker put needles in strawberries over workplace grievance
- 2018-11-12 South African fruit and veg found in Gauteng province could be dangerous
- 2018-11-09 Bulgaria: Food safety agency recalls bagged spinach
- 2018-11-09 "Arizona leafy green industry has gone to ‘unprecedented lengths’ following E.coli outbreak"
- 2018-11-08 Jordan: Safety concerns as Syrian produce floods market
- 2018-11-08 US: Food and Drug Administration to beef up mandatory food recalls
- 2018-11-08 New Zealand: 'All avenues exhausted'
- 2018-11-06 Southwest US: Lettuce growers face more test measures
- 2018-11-05 Western Canada: Five more salmonella cases linked to long English cucumbers
- 2018-11-05 "McCain officials ignored signs of Salmonella, Listeria contamination"
- 2018-11-05 Singapore reaches top of Global Food Safety List
- 2018-11-05 US farmers markets’ food safety inadequate - E. coli and Listeria abound
- 2018-11-05 Canada herb brand Culantro recalled due to Salmonella