Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Norma awarded best German organic retailer in 2018Nobody beats discounter NORMA. This is the eagerly awaited result of the DLG quality test, which has just been announced at the world's leading trade fair for organic products, the Biofach 2018: 1st place and across the board victory for the highest level of organic competence goes to NORMA again - the company is taking the top spot for the ninth time in a row, taking most of the DLG medals for the outstanding quality of its many organic products. This the renewed showering of medals reads as follows: 171 gold medals for the organic products of NORMA, then 60 more silver medals and another 18 bronze medals.
The NORMA management at the BIOFACH 2018 trade fair; NORMA directors Gerd Köber (front row, sixth from left) and Robert Tjón (front row, fifth from right). Photo: obs / Norma
BIOFACH has established itself as the world's largest trade fair for organic, vegetarian and vegan products and is an international magnet for contemporary nutritional trends. In 2018, almost 3,000 exhibitors will be present in the Nuremberg exhibition halls and they will be approached by some 50,000 expected trade visitors.
Discounter NORMA is a well-know pioneer in the marketing of organically produced foods, consistently expanding this much sought-after product group for its customers. The biological, vegetarian and vegan NORMA products are manufactured in accordance with EU directives, without the use of any chemical pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
In addition, NORMA demands from its suppliers - wherever possible - the "GMO-free" guarantee. At the BIOFACH, the discounter is not only regularly awarded the ‘overall organic competence’ title by the German Agricultural Society (DLG) in the organic quality test, but its many innovations and double-digit growth in the organic segment ensure that this company receives a lot of recognition in the industry.
Source: ots / Norma
Source: ots / Norma
Publication date: 2/21/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: