Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Beijing sees longest dry spell since the 70’sAccording to Beijing's climate observatory, the Chinese capital has not seen precipitation of 0.1 mm or more on any of the past 115 days. As of Wednesday, its the longest dry spell in 47 years.
An article on xinhua.net explains how the previous longest dry spell was between October 1970 and February 1971, when the city experienced a 114-day rainless streak.
Beijing has seen plenty of cold fronts this winter, but there has been a lack of moisture in the atmosphere, making it difficult for snow to form.
The Beijing Meteorological Service reported that the city is forecast to see sunny to overcast weather without marked snowfall and extreme low temperatures during the 7-day Chinese Lunar New Year holiday that started this Thursday.
Publication date: 2/16/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: