Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Is the trolley-lorry the vehicle of the future?
This electric roadway for hybrid lorries is two kilometres long and can be found in Sweden, along the regular motorway. While the lorries use the roadway, they’re being charged via the high-voltage cables.
The roadway was developed by Siemens and Scania, and is close to the Swedish city of Gävle. Sweden hopes its entire fleet will be completely free from fossil fuels in 2030.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: