Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Report from Statistics Canada
Canadian potato production, October 2017Potato production was 4.8 million tonnes in 2017, up 0.4% from 2016.
Prince Edward Island represented 22.3% of total potato production in 2017, followed by Manitoba (21.0%) and Alberta (19.4%).
Harvested area was stable at 342,217 acres in 2017.
The average yield increased 0.4% to 309.4 hundredweight per harvested acre, with Alberta having the highest average yield of 390.7 hundredweight per acre.
For a .PDF version of this report, click here
For more information:
Publication date: 2/14/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: