Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New version of controlled atmosphere boxes for the US, adapted to transportJanny MT, the French company specialized in controlled atmosphere storage boxes, has begun to produce a new thermo-foam lid, that will first be launched on the US market. “It is designed to fit with another size of box, more suitable for transport”, says Benoit Janny, General Manager of Janny MT.
This new lid integrating the Janny MT natural controlled atmosphere technology, is sized to close 730L bins that can be slotted inside each other when empty, to reduce needed space and transportation costs. This is the fruit of a technical collaboration between Janny MT and MacroPlastics, a major American storage bin supplier.
Apart from that, there is no difference from Janny MT classic modules: “It can be used to store all kinds of products such as berries, vegetables and flowers. We are confident that this new version will support the development of controlled atmosphere modular storage, first in the US and then in the rest of the world”, adds Benoit Janny.
For more information:
Janny MT Company
Tel: +33(0)3 85 23 96 20
Mob: +33(0)6 78 08 67 67
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: