Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pink Lady throws a Honeymoon Party
On Wednesday February 7 Pink Lady threw a party in the Sheraton Grand Hotel in Berlin. Over four hundred guests enjoyed the food, drink and good music. The party, named the Honeymoon Party, was on the theme of bees.
The five hosts of the evening
Didier Crabos, president of Pink Lady Europe (centre) opened the evening with a speech. He spoke about the way in which bees pollinate the apple trees and used this as a metaphor for how everyone within Pink Lady inspires and helps one another. Then followed speeches from Andy MacDonald, CEO Coregeo, Phil Turnbull, CEO of Apple and Pear Australia, John Durham, chairman of International Pink Lady Alliance and Philippe Toutlemonde, president of Star Fruits.
To complete the bee theme, large honeycombs were projected on the walls and every guest received a pot of honey afterwards.
The evening dessert: Pink Lady with chocolate and caramel or a Pink Lady rose in puff pastry.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: