Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China still important export market for Thai fruit
Thailand is a large country when it comes to fruit export, and their fruit is well-received in China. Before 2017, China was the main export country for Thai fruit, but it was surpassed by Vietnam in 2017.
When it comes to fruit exports, China and Vietnam are the main markets. In 2017, China and Vietnam together accounted for 78% of the Thai fruit exported. Although Thai fruit exports to China (mainland) increased by 29% compared with the same period in the previous year, to a value of 671 million USD, still it was unable to hold on to first place. China could do nothing but hand over first position to Vietnam.
Publication date: 2/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: