- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- ''Hurricane leads to sweet potato harvest problems in the US''
- "Chinese market demand for apples greatly exceeds current apple supply"
- Spain: Heavy rainfall has so far not caused significant damage to crops
- Turkey: Harvest season for potato and its market price
- Romania imports 10 times more fruit and vegetables than it exported
Top 5 -last week
- Spain: 40% water can be saved with 30% increase in raspberry productivity
- Recall at Aldi Nord: Asparagus could contain glass splinters
- Australian avocado supply to be well supported by New Zealand this summer
- 'New Zealand could be forced to pick a side between US and China'
- "Difficult market for last strawberries of the year"
Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry visit
United Arab Emirates explore new opportunities in China
Dubai officials met with senior executives at Jiuye Food Supply Chain Logistics and discussed potential areas of collaboration, including the company’s keenness to assist UAE food exporters that want to sell to the Chinese market and explore fruit and vegetable export opportunities to Dubai and the GCC region.
As reported in an article by mediaoffice.ae, Jiuye executives expressed their intention to explore the possibility of investing in Dubai and identifying opportunities in the emirate’s e-commerce sector with the help of Dubai Chamber.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 Fitting the next 6 most populated countries inside India
- 2018-11-16 PMA and United Fresh to host Ethical Charter webinar
- 2018-11-16 FFVA’s Stuart to trade commission: Florida growers still suffering
- 2018-11-16 People per square kilometer
- 2018-11-15 China and Singapore sign Protocol to Upgrade Free Trade Agreement
- 2018-11-15 A.P. Moller-Maersk: Trade war will hit container shipping
- 2018-11-15 CGT launches new HR assessment tool
- 2018-11-15 Tour de Fresh opens sponsorships for 2019 ride
- 2018-11-15 The real size of Brazil
- 2018-11-14 Morocco/Spain: Increase in the number of Moroccan seasonal workers in Andalusia
- 2018-11-14 Peru confirms that it is free of HLB
- 2018-11-14 Global food security improvements projected to be largest in Asia
- 2018-11-14 US trade with Southern Africa grows
- 2018-11-13 Netherlands: Research grants awarded for stronger lettuce and smarter agrofood robots
- 2018-11-13 SFI Rotterdam warns of fraudster ordering on behalf of a German client
- 2018-11-13 Precipitation in India
- 2018-11-13 "More food traceability and grocery delivery in 2019"
- 2018-11-13 Queen of England finds dead slug in her salad, leaves brutal message for chef
- 2018-11-13 Zimbabwe farmers call for help to deal with drought effects
- 2018-11-13 Mexico: ripe for growth in high-value horticulture crops