Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: Berni products now available in Russia
In 2017, Russian consumers discovered the wide range of Berni products, which include dried tomatoes, grilled artichokes and salted capers. Berni products are available in Perekrestok (part of the €15 billion group) and Semya stores.
Thanks to a very aggressive and well-coordinated marketing campaign, Russian consumers have been able to enjoy products that were brand new to them.
Artichoke jar sold at 239 Rouble, approx. €3,41
Russia currently represents the second foreign market (after South Korea) for Berni and the fifth for Pucci, which also includes the historic French brand Louit Frères.
"Russian consumers appreciate authentic Italian products, which is why we opted for bilingual labels," explains Pucci agent Evgeniya Kravchenko (in the photo).
"Some products were entirely new, for example, many have never tried a caper or an artichoke. For this reason, Pucci has already planned various tasting sessions in stores."
"This sort of boom on the Russian market in 2017 was practically unexpected, but increased our trust in local players. This is why we decided to attend the Prodexpo fair in Moscow," explains Pucci export manager Matteo Montoschi.
Pucci will welcome guests at Prodexpo in Moscow (5th-9th February 2018) in Hall 1, Stand 1E12.
Via Tomba 15/1
48022 Lugo (RA) - Italy
Tel.: (+39) 0545 31950
Fax: (+39) 0543 31843
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: