Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Drunk designer or genius idea?
Barsch GmbH & Co. KG will be showing its newly developed product supply system for loose and rolling products in Berlin. At the first glance this supply system looks unusual. The product supply belt is set up askew in two directions. The supply belt rises length wise and is tilted to the operating side. The products that are to be packaged follow the laws of gravity and therefore always rest against the front and back of the conductors. This set up is well suited for very delicate products and makes the manual and often time consuming fine tuning and entering of the products quick and easy. Switching to another product is done with the press of a button by selecting a pre- programmed program. Using the servo motors the entire casing of the pressure belt is moved and adjusted, so that the packaged good always remain in the middle of the foil.
If you would like to see this flowpacker live, you can do so at the Fruit Logistica in Berlin
hall 3.1, stand A-07.
For more information:
Barsch GmbH & Co
Burkhardsfelder Str. 19
T: +49 (0) 6408 96947-0
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: