Job offersmore »
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- Spain: Report accuses major veg producer of severe environmental damage
- One of New Zealand’s newest apple varieties starts Dazzling the world
- Grape grower-shipper opens new warehouse in Nogales, AZ
- AU: New technology delivering biodegradable produce labels
- China: Dragon fruit prices down slightly compared to previous years
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Some of your favourite stars doing the ALS Pepper ChallengeCelebrities like Kelly Clarkson, Andy Cohen and others, proved that they can handle the heat when they accepted the ALS Pepper Challenge.
Several celebrities joined in bringing awareness to the progressive neurodegenerative disease, now swapping out the cold waters of the Ice Bucket Challenge and going for the torturous habanero pepper.
Among them was 'The Voice' judge Clarkson, who defeated the viral challenge in a video she shared with her followers on Instagram.
Afterwards the singer challenged her husband, Brandon Blackstock, and fellow Voice judges Alicia Keys, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine to join in on the movement to bring awareness to a worthy cause.
Clarkson was not alone in her struggle to eat the spicy pepper; another celebrity challenged was Jimmy Kimmel. The late-night host got in on the action and ate an impressive three peppers.
Even Cohen from Watch What Happens Live braved the heat and challenged the First Lady, Melania Trump, to eat the hot pepper.
According to eonline.com, this peppery update to the viral challenge comes after the widely successful Ice Bucket Challenge, which brought awareness to the disease and raised more than $115 million in eight weeks for the ALS Association.
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: