Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Some of your favourite stars doing the ALS Pepper ChallengeCelebrities like Kelly Clarkson, Andy Cohen and others, proved that they can handle the heat when they accepted the ALS Pepper Challenge.
Several celebrities joined in bringing awareness to the progressive neurodegenerative disease, now swapping out the cold waters of the Ice Bucket Challenge and going for the torturous habanero pepper.
Among them was 'The Voice' judge Clarkson, who defeated the viral challenge in a video she shared with her followers on Instagram.
Afterwards the singer challenged her husband, Brandon Blackstock, and fellow Voice judges Alicia Keys, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine to join in on the movement to bring awareness to a worthy cause.
Clarkson was not alone in her struggle to eat the spicy pepper; another celebrity challenged was Jimmy Kimmel. The late-night host got in on the action and ate an impressive three peppers.
Even Cohen from Watch What Happens Live braved the heat and challenged the First Lady, Melania Trump, to eat the hot pepper.
According to eonline.com, this peppery update to the viral challenge comes after the widely successful Ice Bucket Challenge, which brought awareness to the disease and raised more than $115 million in eight weeks for the ALS Association.
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: