- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
- Global food security improvements projected to be largest in Asia
- Turkey: Fig exports have surpassed 300 million USD
- "We have been able to reconcile the parts that make up this great industry"
- Green beans gear up for Thanksgiving
- ''Proportion of Class 1 grade apples increased by pneumatic defoliation''
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Bestack celebrates the virtues of Italian fruit and vegetables
Bestack corrugated cardboard packaging has all these features. It is the ideal packaging to enhance fruit and vegetables from Italy, keeping them in good condition and maintaining their freshness longer with a significant contribution to reducing food waste. The Consortium of Italian corrugated cardboard packaging producers for fruit and vegetables returns to Fruit Logistica from 7 to 9 February at Pavilion 2.2, at the collective space of CSO Italy. At stand A07, next to the conference hall, Bestack will be displaying a large installation that celebrates Italian fruit and vegetables in comic strip format and in 3D, interactive and with different messages every day.
The director of Bestack, Claudio Dall'Agata, explains: "In a market such as Germany, a benchmark for the Italian fruit and vegetables sector, the idea is to contribute emphasising the identity of our offer. This is why our exhibit is a large cardboard box bearing the Italian flag, to enhance the provenance, variety and exceptional biodiversity of our country. The "Attivo" cardboard is our latest innovation, a packaging which, as stated in one of the comics we are taking to the fair, keeps the fruit fresh for longer and reduces waste.
Dall'Agata went on to say: "Due to the growing interest of the market, especially from Italian and foreign retailers, we believe that 2018 may be the year in which "Attivo" packaging will be actually used", with regards to the waste-reducing packaging patented in cooperation with the University of Bologna.
Packaging and technology can make a considerable contribution to creating value for the fruit and vegetables offer. This is why at Fruit Logistica, Bestack and Unitec, an international company with more than 90 years of experience in the development and creation of technology for the classification of the quality and packaging of fruit, have planned a surprise every morning in the CSO Italy space. A surprise with limited numbered series, something entirely new.
In conclusion Dall'Agata added: "We believe that in order to create value is indispensable to use coherent packaging and highly innovative technology, capable of classifying the quality of fruit and vegetables reliably".
To satisfy your curiosity and find out what it is all about just visit the collective space of CSO Italy!
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-02-28 Landgard persuades its visitors with innovative marketing ideas for fruit and vegetables
- 2018-02-27 RED MOON®, an incredible run in Berlin
- 2018-02-26 New partnership established for Crimson Snow
- 2018-02-23 Panama conquers new markets with its fruits
- 2018-02-22 New snacks and fresh-cut products in Berlin
- 2018-02-22 PMA industry members establish new business opportunities
- 2018-02-21 Secretary of State Dr. Aeikens appreciates the commitment of the German fruit and vegetable industry
- 2018-02-20 Biodegradable packaging made from artichokes
- 2018-02-20 China: Sanya mangoes at the Fruit Logistica in Berlin
- 2018-02-20 Jordanian fruit and vegetable exporters visit Fruit Logistica
- 2018-02-19 Cargo monitoring company and sea freight forwarder announce trials in Berlin
- 2018-02-16 Photo reports Fruit Logistica 2018
- 2018-02-16 Silver medal for ADORA tomato
- 2018-02-15 Argentina: Blueberry producers defined strategies in Berlin
- 2018-02-13 Pook Coconut Chips were winners of FLIA 2018
- 2018-02-07 Futura targets healthy snacking with new line of dried apples
- 2018-02-07 Heliospectra's new software brings automated lighting for improved yields
- 2018-02-07 Ethiopia present for the first time at Fruit Logistica
- 2018-02-06 La Linea Verde keeps on growing in Europe
- 2018-02-06 Peruvian exports benefit from climate and geographic location