Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chinese chestnut exports up nearly 70% in 2017
According to a recent report from the Tianjin Office for Quality Supervision, Inspection, and Quarantine the port of Tianjin exported 2,879 tons of Chinese chestnuts and processed Chinese chestnut products in 2017. Their export value was 11 million USD.
Tianjin port has achieved a large continuous growth of export volume in the last three years. The export volume in 2015 increased by 75.2% in comparison with the previous year. The export volume in 2016 increased with 59.9% in comparison with the previous year. And the export volume of 2017 increased with 69.4% in comparison with the previous year. Chinese chestnuts are a traditional, export specialty from Tianjin. Consumers in China and abroad favor them. The main export destinations are Japan, Korea, and several countries in the European Union.
Source: Tianjian Daily
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: