- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Nepali men recount bitter experience after durian coffee
He tried durian coffee for the first time and did not like the taste. He poured it away after just a few sips. But five minutes later, he started feeling ill and dizzy. “I could not walk properly and later I couldn’t even open my eyes,” said the 45-year-old at Penang Hospital yesterday.
The star.com reported on a video clip gone viral, showing Sapkota appearing to be hysterical while another man was slumped in his seat. The other man, Bishnu Shrestha, 31, said he fainted soon after he drank a full cup of the durian coffee on Tuesday.
Earlier, Honorary Consul of Nepal in Penang Datuk Huan Cheng Guan, who visited both of them at the hospital, said their condition had improved and they are expected to be discharged soon.
The local durian-flavoured white coffee manufacturer vouched for the safety of his products, saying that the company complies with all necessary health and food safety requirements.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 Mission Produce celebrating 35 years at PMA
- 10/19/2018 Del Monte launches the Honeyglow Pineapple variety
- 10/19/2018 A strong show of support for the mighty avocado
- 10/18/2018 Australian mangoes tested by Dutch trade companies
- 10/17/2018 Peru exported more avos and mangoes in first eight months than in all of last year
- 10/17/2018 Peru: Important recovery of pineapple exports
- 10/17/2018 USDA appoints new board members to the National Mango Board
- 10/16/2018 Spain: Mangoes from July to December if the right varieties are planted
- 10/16/2018 Two new varieties in the EAT ME fresh kit range
- 10/12/2018 PapaMango, the Sicilian mango
- 10/12/2018 Bali: Ready to export dragon fruits
- 10/11/2018 ‘Avo prices have hit their peak, supply continues to skyrocket’
- 10/11/2018 Greece: “Our aim is to double our kiwi capacity”
- 10/10/2018 Turkey: Grower in Antalya switches from tomato and pepper to dragon fruit
- 10/10/2018 Vietnamese farmers victims of dragon fruit price drop
- 10/10/2018 Mexico: Mango exports to the US decline due to the rains
- 10/10/2018 Which demographics differentiate Hispanic avocado shoppers from Non-Hispanics?
- 10/09/2018 Chapaya - palm fruit with a meaty edge
- 10/09/2018 AU: Papaya growers experiencing record crop this spring
- 10/08/2018 Vietnam’s Central Highlands encouraged to expand avocado farming