Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The first return journey from the southern circuit reaches Lanzhou
The Gansu Department of Commerce announced that on January 30th, at 3:30 in the afternoon, the first return journey from the southern circuit reached international freight transport dock number 1 in Gansu (Lanzhou). This was the return journey from Guangxi, which had departed from Gansu on September 29th, 2017, as an international freight transport to the south.
The main cargo consisted of aluminium oxide imported from Australia; cherries, durian, dragon fruit, pineapple and other tropical fruit imported from Thailand and Vietnam; and shrimp, prawn, ribbon fish and other refrigerated fresh aquatic products from Guangxi and imported from Southeast Asian countries. According to the Lanzhou Department of Commerce, these import products all arrive just in time for the traditional Chinese Spring Festival. These products will enrich this seasonal market and satisfy the people's demands.
Source: Gansu Department of Commerce
Publication date: 2/2/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: