- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: Wisconsin potato crop facing 12 percent decline
- Picard grows its organic product range
- South African fruit and veg found in Gauteng province could be dangerous
- Spain: Plants with greater resistance to drought and no impact on growth
- Pan-Asia and Camposol sign strategic agreement at international import exposition
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Pakistan restricts imports of commodities without a pest risk analysis
The Department noted that without pest risk analysis, sanitary and phyto-sanitary measures could not be established. After conducting pest risk analyses, it would decide whether to issue the permits for the commodities in question, from the relevant countries.
Customnews.pk reports that these commodities include: button mushroom, cherry tomato, avocado, coloured capsicum, baby corn, baby carrot, asparagus, parsley, white onion, mango, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry, dragon fruit, plum, peach, pear, rambutan, mangosteen, coconut, sweet corn, bird’s eye chilli, orange, lemon, onion, carrots, apples, grapefruit, kiwi, dates, coffee, spices, rice, tea, flour, canned fruit, canned vegetables, dry fruit, dry nut, peanut, ground nuts, banana, walnuts, almonds and raisins.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 Recall at Aldi Nord: Asparagus could contain glass splinters
- 2018-11-12 Australia: Farm worker put needles in strawberries over workplace grievance
- 2018-11-12 South African fruit and veg found in Gauteng province could be dangerous
- 2018-11-09 Bulgaria: Food safety agency recalls bagged spinach
- 2018-11-09 "Arizona leafy green industry has gone to ‘unprecedented lengths’ following E.coli outbreak"
- 2018-11-08 Jordan: Safety concerns as Syrian produce floods market
- 2018-11-08 US: Food and Drug Administration to beef up mandatory food recalls
- 2018-11-08 New Zealand: 'All avenues exhausted'
- 2018-11-06 Southwest US: Lettuce growers face more test measures
- 2018-11-05 Western Canada: Five more salmonella cases linked to long English cucumbers
- 2018-11-05 "McCain officials ignored signs of Salmonella, Listeria contamination"
- 2018-11-05 Singapore reaches top of Global Food Safety List
- 2018-11-05 US farmers markets’ food safety inadequate - E. coli and Listeria abound
- 2018-11-05 Canada herb brand Culantro recalled due to Salmonella
- 2018-11-05 US (AZ): Leafy greens industry "ready for a safe and successful harvest season"
- 2018-11-02 US: FDA announces measures to prevent future E. coli outbreaks
- 2018-11-01 Import risk analysis for US-apples commences
- 2018-10-31 Saudis select 30 Indian labs that may approve produce for import
- 2018-10-31 Food and Drug Administration helps farmers address produce safety
- 2018-10-30 Avocado implicated in food protein-induced Enterocolitis Syndrome cases