Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Danny Deen, Denimpex: "Loved among specialists, but comes with a price tag"
"The only importer of Japanese onions in Europe"
The first Japanese onions have arrived again at Denimpex. "We are now in our third year of importing these onions. They were offered by the largest cooperation in Japan at the time and the onions are popular among our customers. We expand the volume a little every year. We're the only importer in Europe with Japanese onions," says Danny Deen.
"They are coarse onions (90+) and this market is mainly dominated by Spanish onions at this period. Specialists, who are tired of the Spanish trade, can make good use of Japanese onions. We can bridge the season to the switch to Chilean with them. We have customers for these onions all over Europe, but they are specialists, as there is a price tag attached," concludes Danny.
For more information:
Sint Antoniesbreestraat 10
1011 HB Amsterdam – Holland
T: +31 20 6246390
F: +31 20 6225448
Publication date: 2/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: