Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Danny Deen, Denimpex: "Loved among specialists, but comes with a price tag"
"The only importer of Japanese onions in Europe"
The first Japanese onions have arrived again at Denimpex. "We are now in our third year of importing these onions. They were offered by the largest cooperation in Japan at the time and the onions are popular among our customers. We expand the volume a little every year. We're the only importer in Europe with Japanese onions," says Danny Deen.
"They are coarse onions (90+) and this market is mainly dominated by Spanish onions at this period. Specialists, who are tired of the Spanish trade, can make good use of Japanese onions. We can bridge the season to the switch to Chilean with them. We have customers for these onions all over Europe, but they are specialists, as there is a price tag attached," concludes Danny.
For more information:
Sint Antoniesbreestraat 10
1011 HB Amsterdam – Holland
T: +31 20 6246390
F: +31 20 6225448
Publication date: 2/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: