- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fiji: Local ginger can compete at international markets
- 12 supermarkets and hypermarkets operated by the Quattrucci family join the Casino Group
- Indonesian Minister of Agriculture Amran opens export market of mangosteen to Taiwan
- Pumpkin production continues to roll strong
- Swiss lamb's lettuce season picks up speed
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Turkey: Green pepper production and export figures
- Rosie Favela Cornelius wins this year's “Pillar of the FPAA” award
- "The fair's schedule will allow us to work and develop our winter programs"
- Spain: Valencia's citrus sector almost paralyzed
- Hawaii: Farmer obliged to keep paying state agricultural loan
Exports 2017 not so extensive
Romania: 59,369 tonnes of tomatoes imported
The value of the imports of fresh or refrigerated tomatoes in the first three quarters of 2017 exceeded € 65.46 million, up by 20% as compared to the same period of 2016.
Actmedia reported that the Ministry has announced that all tomato cultivators in protected areas in 2018 will continue to benefit by the de minimis aid scheme foreseen for this sector, which amounts to € 3,000 per beneficiary per year.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 From knife and boots to the excitement of the greenhouse
- 10/16/2018 Consistent supply of West Coast spinach
- 10/16/2018 “Short and interesting sweet potato season from the US”
- 10/16/2018 Argentina: 80% of tomatoes from Formosa lost due to Paraguay's blockade
- 10/16/2018 Swiss lamb's lettuce season picks up speed
- 10/16/2018 ''Great development potential for novel lettuce variety Chicarita''
- 10/16/2018 China: Increase of 1-3 yuan for "people's vegetables" in Xiamen
- 10/16/2018 "Current Chinese garlic price slightly lower than same time last year"
- 10/16/2018 Artichoke grower launches fall promotion program
- 10/16/2018 Pumpkin production continues to roll strong
- 10/16/2018 Tomatoes NZ agroecology projects hoping to reduce the need for pest-reducing chemicals
- 10/15/2018 US: Demand for bell peppers on the rise
- 10/15/2018 “Watercress - a power food for all seasons”
- 10/15/2018 China: Peppers in abundance
- 10/15/2018 China: Red choy sum on the market one month early
- 10/15/2018 China: How will bumper harvest of leeks affect the price?
- 10/15/2018 Baja green bean supplies to be short after Hurricane Rosa
- 10/15/2018 Israeli cucumbers more expensive due to viruses
- 10/15/2018 US: Pueblo County farmers rush to pick green chilli peppers
- 10/12/2018 ''We hope German food retailers will soon start selling these nutritious legumes ''