- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Vietnam: fruits coming from every country but Italy
- Good winter rains to date have largely broken severe drought in Western Cape
- US: New research to boost Wisconsin’s cranberry production
- Peru: "Companies who import blueberries from Peru will also buy our raspberries"
- Canada: P.E.I. anticipating pay-outs for poor potato harvest
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
First prize at Science Fair
Indian high school students’ science model extends veg storage
The innovative students prepared boxes smeared with a paste made of neem, tulasi, turmeric and fenugreek seeds; the aim was to store the vegetables for a longer time, something that can benefit the farming community. The project was prepared by ninth class students Sathvika, Vaishnavi and Sriharsha under the supervision of their teacher Kaur.
Source: The Hindu
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-19 Change in thinking needed in the fresh produce chain: From Fork to Field
- 2018-11-16 WRAP signposts way towards sustainable use of plastics
- 2018-11-16 San Lucar meets cinema's ''The Grinch'
- 2018-11-14 “We help companies not represented in Asia minimize losses when their produce is rejected”
- 2018-11-14 UK firms makes new labels that track produce as it spoils
- 2018-11-14 Emma Sicher makes packaging from fermented bacteria and yeast
- 2018-11-13 UK: Should plastic-free packaging for fresh fruit and veg be mandatory?
- 2018-11-13 Packaging Automation announce major plans to support rapid growth
- 2018-11-08 'Premium berries should be offered in appropriate convenience packaging'
- 2018-11-08 Bio-Kette launches innovative cellulose fruit and vegetable nets
- 2018-11-07 Study: Extending shelf life of fresh produce by up to 4 days
- 2018-11-06 Canada: P.E.I. bag company sees plastic bag ban approaching
- 2018-11-02 "Reduction of packaging already a focus in breeding"
- 2018-11-02 Packaging in South Africa
- 2018-11-02 UK: Two Farmers - 100% compostable crisp bag
- 2018-11-01 Packing fresh produce in cardboard trays with top seal
- 2018-10-31 Polymer Logistics launches a container especially designed for plantains and bananas
- 2018-10-31 Eagle Packaging rebrands as EndFlex
- 2018-10-30 Brits fight plastic pollution with tea bags made of bananas
- 2018-10-30 UK’s Pipers Crisps wants to reduce waste