Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Exporting avocados, walnuts and blueberries
Chilean parliamentarians visiting IndiaChilean parliamentarians will be visiting India from February 5 to 9 and will be meeting several senior ministers and officials, including Commerce and Industry Minister Suresh Prabhu and Minister for Women Empowerment Maneka Gandhi.
Trade and investment, astronomy, women’s issues and technology will be the focus of seven parliamentarians from Chile during their visit to India next month. Both countries are in discussions to finalise phytosanitary requirements for the export of avocados, walnuts and blueberries from Chile and the import of mango, coco peat and pomegranate from India, according to Anita Nayar, ambassador of India to Chile.
The Financial Express tells us the visit of the parliamentarians has quite some significance, as it will be followed by the India-LAC meetings that will take place in Santiago, Chile later this year.
Publication date: 1/30/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: