Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
- One a Day Banana Pack an option for European retail?
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Exporting avocados, walnuts and blueberries
Chilean parliamentarians visiting IndiaChilean parliamentarians will be visiting India from February 5 to 9 and will be meeting several senior ministers and officials, including Commerce and Industry Minister Suresh Prabhu and Minister for Women Empowerment Maneka Gandhi.
Trade and investment, astronomy, women’s issues and technology will be the focus of seven parliamentarians from Chile during their visit to India next month. Both countries are in discussions to finalise phytosanitary requirements for the export of avocados, walnuts and blueberries from Chile and the import of mango, coco peat and pomegranate from India, according to Anita Nayar, ambassador of India to Chile.
The Financial Express tells us the visit of the parliamentarians has quite some significance, as it will be followed by the India-LAC meetings that will take place in Santiago, Chile later this year.
Publication date: 1/30/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: