- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Procurement manager-buyer
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
- "New ginger production season has begun, export volume is limited"
- Vietnam's fruits and vegetables struggle to enter overseas markets
- Focus on impact of technology ‘tsunami’ on fresh produce sector
- Spain: The "Cook it yourself" concept arrives in Anecoop
- Apofruit and Guidi join together for the export of Italian apricots
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Greenyard CEO steps down
After 5 years, Marleen Vaesen will leave Greenyard by mutual consent on January 31, 2018. She became CEO of Greenyard Foods in 2012. After the merger in 2015, she took the helm at the enlarged company. She was responsible for building the structure of the future, aligning the 3 entities and bringing new people on board.
After these accomplishments it is time to bring Greenyard to the next level. Next to the new appointments of CEO, COO and CFO, Greenyard is strengthening its organisation at the business segment level. Within Fresh, Tim Van Londersele will lead all Fresh operations except the Greenyard Bakker operation, which will be managed by Irénke Meekma. Long Fresh will be steered by Charles-Henri Deprez. Stefaan Vandaele will continue to lead the Horticulture segment.
Hein Deprez will step down as Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors but remains member of the Board of Greenyard. Koen Hoffman, member of the Board since October 4, 2017, will take on the role of Chairman. Charles-Henri Deprez will resign from the Board to concentrate on his new role and will be replaced by Valentine Deprez. She will be co-opted as Board member with her nomination to be submitted for approval at the next AGM.
Hein Deprez commented: ‘I would like to thank Marleen for her valuable contribution by transforming Greenyard into today’s modern, strong company. We wish her the very best in her future endeavours. After this initial transformation period following the merger, the announced management changes are a next step to further execute our strategy. By doing so, we will focus even more on our strategy and priorities to continue generating profitable growth and strengthening our global leadership position in fruit and vegetables.’
Greenyard will pay Marleen Vaesen a severance pay in line with her remuneration in 2016-2017 as stipulated in the annual report.
Tel: +32 15 32 42 96
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/23/2018 Paul van der Beek is Fresh Care Convenience's new Branch Director
- 10/23/2018 Maap goes to Madrid to meet the world
- 10/23/2018 Florette showcases its products at Fruit Attraction 2018
- 10/23/2018 "Only specialists and professionals will survive in the kaki business"
- 10/23/2018 Produce focused marketing and PR agency expands with new hires
- 10/23/2018 Decline in turnover and profits for Rijk Zwaan
- 10/23/2018 UNITEC's technology in the running for ACCELERA Awards
- 10/22/2018 Chiquita opens doors of banana ripening plant
- 10/22/2018 Dutch ambassador opens Algerian potato storage facility
- 10/22/2018 Chainn will be operational from November 1st
- 10/22/2018 Pace International launches new edible fruit coating
- 10/22/2018 AVEVA partners with TOMRA to lead 'digital transformation of fresh produce industry'
- 10/22/2018 HelloFresh acquires Canadian meal kit company Chefs Plate
- 10/19/2018 PMA CEO Burns’ State of the industry
- 10/19/2018 "There is no doubt that resistant varieties are the future"
- 10/19/2018 Mixed loads increasingly popular
- 10/19/2018 KÖLLA UK newly empowered
- 10/19/2018 Label manufacturer launches new brand and website
- 10/19/2018 Whole Leaf is ready to grow with a new President
- 10/19/2018 Schoeller Allibert appoints Ludo Gielen as new CEO