- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
- Indian pomegranate exports likely to run into trade roadblocks
- Global food security improvements projected to be largest in Asia
- "We have been able to reconcile the parts that make up this great industry"
- Brexit deal: Brits could remain in the customs union for longer
- China: Zhengzhou welcomes first air freight of South American fruit
Top 5 -last month
- Pakistan: Mango Research Institute introduces high density mango plantation
- Dry spring leads to water warnings in New Zealand
- Nonprofit certification and skill-building organization elects new chair and vice-chair
- China: Price of Harbin mountain grapes higher than usual
- Thailand: New Zealand avocado season takes off
Top 5 -last week
Import Promotion Desk brings organic producers from nine countries to BIOFACH
Germany: More organic products from developing and emerging countries
IPD, the German initiative for import promotion, and GIZ are preparing a joint stand for small and medium-sized enterprises from developing and emerging countries at BIOFACH for the fourth time. "This year we are assisting more than 30 companies," says dr. Julia Hoffmann, director of the IPD. "Supply -and demand as well- of high-quality organic products from developing and emerging countries is growing steadily. In 'Bio' there is a lot of potential for our partner countries. Therefore, together with local partners, we support them in offering their organic quality products and in establishing business relationships with German and European importers. "
Quality organic prickly pear kernel oil, lucuma powder and coconut blossom sugar
The companies from the IPD partner countries are presenting a wide range of organic-quality products at BIOFACH: specialty teas come from the Colombian mountains. Cold-pressed oils such as black cumin oil and sesame oil, spices and herbal teas are presented from Egypt. A specialty from Indonesia is high-quality coconut blossom sugar. Ginger, turmeric and essential oils are among the products that Nepalese producers are introducing. Typical fruits from Peru are the lucuma, camu camu and maca -in powder and flake form they arrive from Peru to Nuremberg. From Tunisia, for example, prickly pear seed oil, date products and a wide selection of organic herbs will be presented. Together with GIZ, the IPD also supports berry producers from Serbia at BIOFACH. With the Swiss partner SIPPO (Swiss Import Promotion Program), the IPD also supports companies from South Africa. They present, among other things, essential oils such as Moringa, Buchu or Tea Tree Oil.
IPD companies at BIOFACH:
Hall 4 | 4-561: exhibitors from Indonesia, Nepal and South Africa
Hall 2 | 2-626: exhibitors from Colombia
Hall 2 | 2-213: exhibitors from Peru
Hall 4 | 4-161: exhibitors from Tunisia
Hall 4 | 4-333 and 4-341: exhibitors from Egypt
Hall 4A | 505: exhibitors from Serbia
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-14 Arizona-based squash grower announces organic program
- 2018-11-14 "Poland is a leader in conventional apples, so why not in organic apples?"
- 2018-11-12 Switzerland: Sales of organic products are growing strongly
- 2018-11-12 Organic products still on growth track worldwide
- 2018-11-09 "Organic vegetables are an attractive investment"
- 2018-11-08 Switzerland: Organic supermarkets are on the rise
- 2018-11-07 France: Financial support for organic farming is lagging behind
- 2018-11-06 Rising demand for organic asparagus in the global asparagus market
- 2018-11-05 "Organic foods are not safer, and probably not more nutritious either"
- 2018-11-01 Peru: Organic banana production drops in Piura due to the cold
- 2018-11-01 “In ten years the whole of Europe will be eating organic”
- 2018-10-31 Actual cost of organic cauliflower much lower than for conventional produce
- 2018-10-31 Organic products from Lower Saxony on the rise
- 2018-10-31 Organic Grower Summit educational session - "Technology is not Just for Big Ag"
- 2018-10-29 Organic horticultural sector facing the challenge of a growing demand
- 2018-10-29 Chile has already exported more organic products to the EU than last year
- 2018-10-29 REWE Bio with higher quality standards than EU Organic Regulation
- 2018-10-26 "Spanish organic sector is in crisis"
- 2018-10-22 Successfully cautioned: online organic products without certification
- 2018-10-17 Candid conversation with National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) members