- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
HOFER Austria celebrates its 50th anniversary
Simple, responsible and reliable: Hofer has always built its success on clearly defined core values and is guided by the wishes of the customer. The grocer introduced the discounting principle in Austria and has continuously developed it over the past 50 years. From its former "pallet sales" hardly anything remains: the hard discounter has given way to the smart discount. Hofer has always remained faithful to its values, but has always reinterpreted them over time.
"We always focus on the essentials, will convince customers with a strong assortment at the best prices and we guarantee the freshness and quality of our carefully selected products. This strategy has led us to success. And we want to remain true to this strategy over the next 50 years," says Günther Helm, CEO of Hofer, summarizing the philosophy of the grocery retailer, which is reflected in the corporate slogan: "HOFER, There, I'm sure.”
And this slogan is no coincidence, as HOFER impresses with formidable figures: Whereas branches in eastern and southeastern Austria were still isolated branches in 1968, today almost 480 state-of-the-art markets - more than 100 in Vienna alone - are managed by seven branches. In these are about 1,000 everyday products, supplemented by weekly changing promotional items, all carefully selected and tested by internal and external professionals. And now, after more than five decades, more than 11,000 motivated employees - from sales associates, store managers and regional sales managers to buyers, quality managers and logisticians to IT professionals, controllers and marketing specialists - all contribute to the grocer's success.
For more information: www.hofer.at
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Wuppertal student develops 'storage ABC' for fruits and vegetables
- 10/15/2018 Pharr, Texas celebrates the start of the 2018-2019 produce season
- 10/15/2018 Deluge continues across south-east Queensland
- 10/12/2018 New US trade agreement just 'tip of the iceberg'
- 10/12/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- 10/12/2018 Value of Turkish fruit and veg exports so far this year exceeds 1 billion dollars
- 10/11/2018 US: Most agricultural commodities neutral to profitable
- 10/10/2018 Morocco, Russia willing to set up tripartite partnership with Africa
- 10/10/2018 Putin: Expand presence of Russian agricultural products on international market
- 10/10/2018 Most Nigerians do not meet fruit intake requirements
- 10/09/2018 Traditional shops fade - supermarkets rally
- 10/09/2018 World’s largest vertical farm to be built in South Dubai
- 10/08/2018 Turkey: East Black Sea region fresh fruit and vegetable exports to Russia
- 10/08/2018 "Agriculture delivers 77% of Moroccan exports to Russia"
- 10/08/2018 Peru added-value exports to Canada grew 12.2%
- 10/05/2018 Co-op farming model might strengthen America’s small farms
- 10/05/2018 Spain: Eight Andalusian horticultural firms seek opportunities in Hungary and Romania
- 10/05/2018 BLE Market Report: "The strawberry season is definitely over"
- 10/05/2018 China: How to solve the problem of unmarketable fruit?
- 10/05/2018 Serbia arrests 36 for alleged smuggling of EU fruit to Russia