Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany: Wasgau hones trademark profilesWasgau Produktions & Handels AG in Pirmasens has fundamentally revised the structure and design concept of its popular brands.
The aim is to better structure the number of individual labels that has grown over the years and to sharpen the profile of the private labels. The private label assortment is divided into the sections Wasgau Butchers, Wasgau Bakers and Wasgau Market and each contains a conventional and an organic line.
The common denominator of products with the Wasgau label is their uncompromisingly high quality and the regional sources of supply, with complete transparency on the origins for the customers. For example, all products with the label Wasgau Markt such as fruit & vegetables, milk, honey, pasta, tarte flambé or ice cream come from established regional suppliers. Wasgau Butchers and Wasgau Bakers stand for exclusively home-made goods.
Because the people from around here are important to us
High-quality goods from the region for the people in the region: the manufacturers for the private labels are located as close as possible to the sales areas of the 77 Wasgau fresh markets in the Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland and north-western Baden-Württemberg. This goes hand in hand with the clear commitment of the trading company to traditional, hand-made products and inspired production according to regional recipes. In the future, this will also be reflected on the labels of the Wasgau own brand range.
"Through extensive market surveys we know about how extremely popular the own Wasgau brands are, and how much trust our customers place in the quality and origin of the products," says Dr. Eugen Heim, CEO of Wasgau Produktions & Handels AG (picture). "That's no coincidence, because for us, quality and regionality go hand in hand."
For more information:
WASGAU Produktions & Handels AG
Publication date: 1/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: