- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
- Goldenberries are the real superfood, says South African producer with big European plans
- "Great potential for 'fengapi' in the global apple market"
- Saturated US market not ready for Peruvian grapes just yet
- ‘Regular vegetable intake keeps heart healthy’
- China: Hainan "Qiongzhong green oranges" are ripe and entering the market
Top 5 -last month
- Production thins on imported calabaza
- Automotive technology used in asparagus harvesting machine
- Ethylene company to showcase its ripening products at Fresh Summit
- ''Full Moon Apple label leads to interesting sales increase at Bio-Jonagored''
- Canadian minimum wage increase is 'huge hit to bottom line’ for farmers
Top 5 -last week
Germany: Wasgau hones trademark profiles
The aim is to better structure the number of individual labels that has grown over the years and to sharpen the profile of the private labels. The private label assortment is divided into the sections Wasgau Butchers, Wasgau Bakers and Wasgau Market and each contains a conventional and an organic line.
The common denominator of products with the Wasgau label is their uncompromisingly high quality and the regional sources of supply, with complete transparency on the origins for the customers. For example, all products with the label Wasgau Markt such as fruit & vegetables, milk, honey, pasta, tarte flambé or ice cream come from established regional suppliers. Wasgau Butchers and Wasgau Bakers stand for exclusively home-made goods.
Because the people from around here are important to us
High-quality goods from the region for the people in the region: the manufacturers for the private labels are located as close as possible to the sales areas of the 77 Wasgau fresh markets in the Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland and north-western Baden-Württemberg. This goes hand in hand with the clear commitment of the trading company to traditional, hand-made products and inspired production according to regional recipes. In the future, this will also be reflected on the labels of the Wasgau own brand range.
"Through extensive market surveys we know about how extremely popular the own Wasgau brands are, and how much trust our customers place in the quality and origin of the products," says Dr. Eugen Heim, CEO of Wasgau Produktions & Handels AG (picture). "That's no coincidence, because for us, quality and regionality go hand in hand."
For more information:
WASGAU Produktions & Handels AG
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 WRAP signposts way towards sustainable use of plastics
- 2018-11-16 San Lucar meets cinema's ''The Grinch'
- 2018-11-14 “We help companies not represented in Asia minimize losses when their produce is rejected”
- 2018-11-14 UK firms makes new labels that track produce as it spoils
- 2018-11-14 Emma Sicher makes packaging from fermented bacteria and yeast
- 2018-11-13 UK: Should plastic-free packaging for fresh fruit and veg be mandatory?
- 2018-11-13 Packaging Automation announce major plans to support rapid growth
- 2018-11-08 'Premium berries should be offered in appropriate convenience packaging'
- 2018-11-08 Bio-Kette launches innovative cellulose fruit and vegetable nets
- 2018-11-07 Study: Extending shelf life of fresh produce by up to 4 days
- 2018-11-06 Canada: P.E.I. bag company sees plastic bag ban approaching
- 2018-11-02 "Reduction of packaging already a focus in breeding"
- 2018-11-02 Packaging in South Africa
- 2018-11-02 UK: Two Farmers - 100% compostable crisp bag
- 2018-11-01 Packing fresh produce in cardboard trays with top seal
- 2018-10-31 Polymer Logistics launches a container especially designed for plantains and bananas
- 2018-10-31 Eagle Packaging rebrands as EndFlex
- 2018-10-30 Brits fight plastic pollution with tea bags made of bananas
- 2018-10-30 UK’s Pipers Crisps wants to reduce waste
- 2018-10-29 "With three new top seal machines, we are responding to the retail demand"