Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
European Parliament praises Georgia’s implementation of Association Agreement reformsYesterday, the European Parliament's Committee on International Trade discussed the steps taken by Georgia on its reform commitments within the Association Agreement signed with the EU.
The conclusion was that Georgia is successfully delivering on its commitments. The head of the Georgia-EU Association Committee, Sajad Karim, said: “Georgia is clearly the leader of the Eastern Partnership countries in terms of the implementation of the reforms.”
According to agenda.ge, Karim also stated that large-scale reforms have been carried out in many directions in Georgia and at the same time the Georgian government had promoted many EU activities in the country.
Karim then highlighted that the EU remains the main trading partner for Georgia, and Georgian products are gradually making their way to EU markets thanks to the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area deal. “We are happy to see Georgian nuts, kiwifruit, garlic, blueberries and wines on our tables,” he said.
Publication date: 1/25/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: