- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Greenhouse vegetable grower to launch seven products at PMA
- Spain: "The popularity of Satsuma mandarins is growing again"
- Ukraine: Smaller producers not harvesting apples at the moment
- Mango industry in Australia expected to produce more than 10 million trays
- Aldi and Dachser: UK and Irish partnership extended with 5-year deal
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- DelFrescoPure® announces partnership with vertical farming company
- Photonics: New laser scanner to detect carcinogenic chemicals
- "Agriculture delivers 77% of Moroccan exports to Russia"
- United Fresh to present Lifetime Achievement Award to Ron Carkoski
- ITV hopes ad campaign will get Brits to eat more vegetables
In non-oil sector
Azerbaijan: Tomatoes are the main export product
Interest in vegetables, especially in Azerbaijani tomatoes, has been increasing since 2004. This undoubtedly affected the economic activities of farmers, that began to expand the area of vegetable gardens. The peak year for tomato production was 2008, when the acreage reached 27.212 hectares throughout the country.
Today, the export of tomatoes is the most profitable area of the non-oil sector. For the first eight months of 2017, it brought $128 million into the nation, a growth of almost 60 percent.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 US: Demand for bell peppers on the rise
- 10/15/2018 “Watercress - a power food for all seasons”
- 10/15/2018 China: Peppers in abundance
- 10/15/2018 China: Red choy sum on the market one month early
- 10/15/2018 China: How will bumper harvest of leeks affect the price?
- 10/15/2018 Baja green bean supplies to be short after Hurricane Rosa
- 10/15/2018 Israeli cucumbers more expensive due to viruses
- 10/15/2018 US: Pueblo County farmers rush to pick green chilli peppers
- 10/12/2018 ''We hope German food retailers will soon start selling these nutritious legumes ''
- 10/12/2018 Chinese garlic growers clash with officials
- 10/12/2018 Peppers: Competition is between Italy, Spain and the Netherlands
- 10/12/2018 Italy wants the Lamuyo pepper
- 10/12/2018 Peruvian company Virú acquires pepper distributor in Spain
- 10/12/2018 'Great development potential for Chicarita novelty lettuce''
- 10/12/2018 China: Vegetable prices beginning to recover
- 10/12/2018 China: Prohibition on garlic farming around Lake Erhu
- 10/12/2018 US (CA): Researchers get $5 million to combat downy mildew in lettuce
- 10/11/2018 Plan 2020: King Courgette guarantees that 100% of the energy used in its facilities is green
- 10/11/2018 China: Fall in sweet potato prices
- 10/11/2018 Production thins on imported calabaza