- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL ORANGE MARKET
- Frigga promotes real-time temperature monitor with better quality-price ratio
- Opposition questions government relationship with Cavendish Farms
- Greenhouse production changes to boost wintertime yields
- Relationship between MPI and US facility now heading in the right direction
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Poland: LubApple signs new export contracts to ship to Africa and the Middle East
- Study: Extending shelf life of fresh produce by up to 4 days
- "Our efforts and investments might not be valued"
- “It’s our high-tech farming that allows our Vietnamese red chili to be competitive”
- "McCain officials ignored signs of Salmonella, Listeria contamination"
Avovado growers in La Palma demand solutions
"Spain: "Thefts cannot stop the expansion of avocados"
The press release says that this problem "is not limited to the island, but has become a regional issue for a crop that is growing without control, and we lack a unity of action that can allow us to look to the future with better prospects in terms of safety but, above all, in terms of profitability."
Miguel Martín has asked the director of the AGE "for more resources to combat this scourge, as well as for greater coordination between public safety organizations, the Council of Agriculture of the Government of the Canary Islands and other competent administrations in order to fight these crimes with the greatest effectiveness."
Lastly, Aspa has requested "citizen collaboration to report the presence of intruders on farms, while also asking consumers to avoid health risks and not purchase the product from unauthorised establishments."
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 Singapore durian prices dropping and expected to dip further
- 2018-11-16 Costa Rica dominates pineapple market
- 2018-11-15 Mexican avocado growers resume harvest
- 2018-11-13 "Chinese mango import from Pakistan will be doubled by next year"
- 2018-11-13 India starts importing mangoes from Malawi
- 2018-11-12 In Ghana to find commercial partners
- 2018-11-09 Morrisons to sell giant 1kg avocado that weighs the same as an EMU EGG
- 2018-11-08 Mexico: Michoacán avocado strike costs 85 million pesos a day
- 2018-11-07 Change desperately needed on unhealthy pineapple market
- 2018-11-07 A company with 350 hectares of pineapples in Ghana.
- 2018-11-07 "When there is Hass avocado in the market, it's difficult to sell Bacon and Fuerte"
- 2018-11-07 Colombia has the most scale insects recorded on avocado worldwide
- 2018-11-07 "Main increase is in greenskin varieties"
- 2018-11-06 Chinese phytosanitary experts visit pineapple plantations in Panama
- 2018-11-06 The avocado: Today's problem crop
- 2018-11-05 Panama exports 6,400 boxes of MD-2 pineapples to Turkey
- 2018-11-02 'No, China is not buying up all our durians.'
- 2018-11-01 “Large Brazilian mango supply puts pressure on prices”
- 2018-11-01 Fall and winter the seasons for promoting Chilean avocados
- 2018-11-01 National Mango Board hosting free webinar to share sales strategies