- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- “I look forward to connecting fresh produce companies around the world”
- US: Little protection exists for midwest farmland
- Courchesne Larose celebrates 100th birthday in style
- US Specialty crop alliance outlines its Farm Bill priorities
- Bulgaria: Fruit and veg exports almost doubled in first half of 2018
Top 5 -last week
Avovado growers in La Palma demand solutions
"Spain: "Thefts cannot stop the expansion of avocados"
The press release says that this problem "is not limited to the island, but has become a regional issue for a crop that is growing without control, and we lack a unity of action that can allow us to look to the future with better prospects in terms of safety but, above all, in terms of profitability."
Miguel Martín has asked the director of the AGE "for more resources to combat this scourge, as well as for greater coordination between public safety organizations, the Council of Agriculture of the Government of the Canary Islands and other competent administrations in order to fight these crimes with the greatest effectiveness."
Lastly, Aspa has requested "citizen collaboration to report the presence of intruders on farms, while also asking consumers to avoid health risks and not purchase the product from unauthorised establishments."
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Peru exported more avos and mangoes in first eight months than in all of last year
- 10/17/2018 Peru: Important recovery of pineapple exports
- 10/17/2018 USDA appoints new board members to the National Mango Board
- 10/16/2018 Spain: Mangoes from July to December if the right varieties are planted
- 10/16/2018 Two new varieties in the EAT ME fresh kit range
- 10/12/2018 PapaMango, the Sicilian mango
- 10/12/2018 Bali: Ready to export dragon fruits
- 10/11/2018 ‘Avo prices have hit their peak, supply continues to skyrocket’
- 10/11/2018 Greece: “Our aim is to double our kiwi capacity”
- 10/10/2018 Turkey: Grower in Antalya switches from tomato and pepper to dragon fruit
- 10/10/2018 Vietnamese farmers victims of dragon fruit price drop
- 10/10/2018 Mexico: Mango exports to the US decline due to the rains
- 10/10/2018 Which demographics differentiate Hispanic avocado shoppers from Non-Hispanics?
- 10/09/2018 Chapaya - palm fruit with a meaty edge
- 10/09/2018 AU: Papaya growers experiencing record crop this spring
- 10/08/2018 Vietnam’s Central Highlands encouraged to expand avocado farming
- 10/05/2018 "Currently not much money to be made with pineapples and limes"
- 10/05/2018 Colombia: Hass avocados, Limes, and pineapples for Peru
- 10/05/2018 Thailand: New Zealand avocado season takes off
- 10/05/2018 Avanza to debut in China