Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Increasing demand for organic juices in PolandThe Polish consumer has changed tremendously in the last few years. What used to be a traditional market, with a huge focus on cost, has now become a market similar to western Europe, with a focus on health and quality. Along with fruits and vegetables labelled as 'superfoods' more and more are also turning to organic.
Polish company Solarius Sp. z o.o., which started just a year ago, has started importing pomegranates directly from Azerbaijan for their fruit juices, nectar, and pulp products. All of their juices are made from 100% all natural ingredients, with no additives, colourants or preservatives, manufactured in factories with ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 certification.
"Along with conventional juice, we also offer organic pomegranate juice. Demand for organic products, juice in particular, has seen a huge increase over the last year. After listening to our customers, we couldn't do anything but offer these products." shared Rahman Sadigov from Solarius.
The company is able to offer their pomegranate juice and nectar in a number of sizes, but the most common size sold is their 1L bottle. Although the company does have its own brand, primarily sold in the 1L bottle, they are also looking for partners who are interested in selling the juices under their own label.
"For those interested in selling our juices under their own brand, we are able to change the bottle shape to fit the supplier needs. We will be attending Fruit Logistica next month and are interested in meeting new partners and talking about the different possibilities."
For more information:
Solarius Sp. z o.o.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: