- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- 80% water restriction, despite full farm dams, of grave concern to Langkloof topfruit farmers
- Greece: Kiwi season started, but growers are not harvesting yet
- Spain: Agroseguro advances payment of over 6 million euro to kaki sector
- China: Online trade of fresh produce increased by 23.5% in first half of 2018
- Annual mango industry reception at PMA Fresh Summit
Top 5 -last week
'UKRAINE' stand- Hall 7.2b, A01-03
Ukrainian producers band together to enter global market
"We did a lot of groundwork at last year's Fruit Logistica in 2017, to promote Ukrainian fruit and berries in the global market, and we decided that the best way forward was to have a stand of our own this year. The EU is a strategic partner for Ukraine and has the largest potential. After the Russian embargo, we know the importance of diversifying sales markets," said Dmytro Kroshka from the UKRSADPROM Association.
Head of the “Ukrsadprom” Association, Dmytro Kroshka (middle) meets with Belgian business and trade representatives.
The UKRSADPROM Association, a non-governmental organisation, was founded almost two years ago – in March 2016. The number of association members, consists of nearly 100 industrial producers of fruits, berries and nuts - products of their processing and seedlings from all over Ukraine. The aim of the association is the integrated development of the horticultural industry, the attraction of new technologies, the build-up of productive capacity and the expansion of international ties in this sector.
"Ukraine has a long tradition of berry, fruit and vegetable cultivation in all regions of the country and has a lot of potential for production and export expansion. With the implementation of new technologies and varieties, we are able to produce high quality food with relatively low cost," shared Oleg Serdyuk from Ukrainian Fresh&Frozen Products Cluster.
"We are focused on promoting Ukrainian fruits and berries by building up new business contacts and showing the global market that Ukrainian fruit growers are reliable partners. Up to now, Ukraine, as a producer of quality fruit and berries, is virtually unknown in the global market. We feel that participating in global exhibitions is a great way to help accomplish our goals."
This year, with the support of USAID and Western NIS Enterprise Fund, more than 15 Ukrainian companies and cooperatives will represent the Fresh Produce Sector at the country's “UKRAINE” stand at Fruit Logistica (Hall 7.2b, A01-A03). The exhibitors welcome all partners and guests to come and visit their stands.
Click here for more information about some of the Ukrainian companies attending this year's show.
For more information:
Ukrainian Fresh&Frozen Products
Tel.: +380 44 232 22 68
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-02-28 Landgard persuades its visitors with innovative marketing ideas for fruit and vegetables
- 2018-02-27 RED MOON®, an incredible run in Berlin
- 2018-02-26 New partnership established for Crimson Snow
- 2018-02-23 Panama conquers new markets with its fruits
- 2018-02-22 New snacks and fresh-cut products in Berlin
- 2018-02-22 PMA industry members establish new business opportunities
- 2018-02-21 Secretary of State Dr. Aeikens appreciates the commitment of the German fruit and vegetable industry
- 2018-02-20 Biodegradable packaging made from artichokes
- 2018-02-20 China: Sanya mangoes at the Fruit Logistica in Berlin
- 2018-02-20 Jordanian fruit and vegetable exporters visit Fruit Logistica
- 2018-02-19 Cargo monitoring company and sea freight forwarder announce trials in Berlin
- 2018-02-16 Photo reports Fruit Logistica 2018
- 2018-02-16 Silver medal for ADORA tomato
- 2018-02-15 Argentina: Blueberry producers defined strategies in Berlin
- 2018-02-13 Pook Coconut Chips were winners of FLIA 2018
- 2018-02-07 Futura targets healthy snacking with new line of dried apples
- 2018-02-07 Heliospectra's new software brings automated lighting for improved yields
- 2018-02-07 Ethiopia present for the first time at Fruit Logistica
- 2018-02-06 La Linea Verde keeps on growing in Europe
- 2018-02-06 Peruvian exports benefit from climate and geographic location