Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- 'Readycado': Sensor alerts avo lovers when fruit is ready to eat
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Syngenta and Kumato team up to offer new pepper varieties
Tomato partners Syngenta and Kumato have announced that they will be launching three new varieties. One of which is the Kumato® Gran Sabor, an extra sweet, medium-sized tomato in a premium code/attributes pack.
Sweet pepper variety Gina
The Baby Kumato® is the perfect size for a great tomato snack. And the Kumato® Tropical scores top marks in terms of flavour and aroma, the duo told us. These three newcomers complement the existing Kumato original and mini ranges.
Beyond the partnership, Syngenta is also expanding its European blocky sweet pepper range with three new varieties.
The red Abaraka and yellow Kyoto varieties for Southern Europe are high-yield and resistant with an excellent shelf life. The red sweet pepper Gina for Northern Europe is intended for glasshouse production with a constant environment and consistent weight for a beautifully shaped fruit. All six of the new products will be presented at Fruit Logistica.
For more information:
Syngenta France S.A.S.
Hall 11.1, Booth B-03
Tel: +33 7 8688 7029
Publication date: 1/18/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: