- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
- Ambrosia apple harvest now in full swing in BC
- Portuguese fruit and vegetable producers want to achieve €500 million in exports to Spain by 2019
- Big O Farms embraces future with new onion factory
- Australian mangoes tested by Dutch trade companies
- US Treasury sends China warning shot regarding currency
Top 5 -last month
- Mission Produce releases new 'Size Minded' merchandising program
- Increased strawberry crops in Basilicata, drop in Verona and stable in Emilia-Romagna
- New safety device for K8 asparagus harvesters
- Currency crisis unfolding – Will it catch up to the US?
- Man with incredible cucumber inspires photoshop battle
Top 5 -last week
Benguet Province, Luzon
Philippines: Several municipalities monitoring vegetable frost
Provincial Agriculturist Lolita Bentres instructed the different municipal agriculture offices to immediately report when there are alarming cases of frost in their areas. According to a sunstar.com article, the public is advised not to be alarmed: any cases of frost will certainly not affect the availability of vegetables in a noticeable way.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Peach and nectarine campaign completed
- 10/18/2018 Egyptian company Wadi El Nile aims to increase its exports to $12 mln next year
- 10/18/2018 Prices on Bonaire and Saba rising more than on St Eustatius
- 10/17/2018 Did Fresno Unified School district overpay by hundreds of thousands of dollars?
- 10/17/2018 The challenges of the Agri-food sector
- 10/17/2018 Moving location of fruit and vegetables in shops can lead to 15% sales increase
- 10/17/2018 Costa Rica works hard to expand export trade with China
- 10/17/2018 'Hungarian vegetable harvest steady around 1.9 mln tons'
- 10/16/2018 Romania imports 10 times more fruit and vegetables than it exported
- 10/16/2018 Taiwan to expand trade with Turkey
- 10/16/2018 Argentina has potential to export more fruit, but it must improve quality
- 10/16/2018 Minister Mwanamveka unhappy that Malawi is importing bananas
- 10/16/2018 Food products from Philippines aim for export to Russia
- 10/16/2018 Indonesian Minister of Agriculture Amran opens export market of mangosteen to Taiwan
- 10/16/2018 Syria: Souq al-Hal market starts to thrive again
- 10/15/2018 Wuppertal student develops 'storage ABC' for fruits and vegetables
- 10/15/2018 Pharr, Texas celebrates the start of the 2018-2019 produce season
- 10/15/2018 Deluge continues across south-east Queensland
- 10/12/2018 New US trade agreement just 'tip of the iceberg'
- 10/12/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'