Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mexico is the fourth biggest producer of grapefruit
Mexico is the fourth biggest producer of grapefruit in the world with a production of over 424 thousand tons, i.e. one in every 20 tons of grapefruits comes from the Mexican countryside, where the state of Veracruz leads its production.
According to information from the Ministry of Agriculture, this citrus fruit, which is a healthy product for consumption, is also used in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry, as its aroma is used in the production of essential oils for aromatherapy.
The Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Rural Development, Fisheries and Food (Sagarpa) stated that there are different grapefruit varieties, which are classified by the color of its pulp (white, pink, and red).
Publication date: 1/17/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: