Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pakistan and Iran to give Russia access to the Indian OceanSome of the most promising projects for 2018 -and onwards- are dealing with the development of north-south transport routes in Central Asia. Countries like India, Iran and Pakistan are already heavily involved.
At the end of December 2017, a new transport corridor through Russia was opened with Iran ferrying a large batch of mandarins from Pakistan all the way to Kazakhstan. This was part of an initiative that could open a new corridor for the delivery of food products from Southeast Asia to markets not only in Russia, but in Western Europe as well.
According to a maritimeherald.com article, Iran plans to use this route for the transit of goods from its south-eastern port of Chabahar to Central Asia and Europe, which, in the end, will become a major East-West corridor.
Publication date: 1/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: