Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Top 5 - yesterday
- Spain: Report accuses major veg producer of severe environmental damage
- Grape grower-shipper opens new warehouse in Nogales, AZ
- One of New Zealand’s newest apple varieties starts Dazzling the world
- AU: New technology delivering biodegradable produce labels
- Canada: Big data means big returns for farmers British Columbia
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The Berry that Cares:
CAMPOSOL highlighting its blueberry brand at Fruit Logistica 2018At Fruit Logistica 2018, Camposol will highlight its blueberry brand “The Berry That Cares”, together with other key products like avocados and mandarins, that will be exhibited at the company’s booth in hall 25.
This year’s edition of Fruit Logistica will see the 16th participation of Camposol since 2003. For Camposol, a leading agro industrial company in Peru, the fair is a welcome opportunity to showcase its blueberry brand. “The Berry That Cares” was successfully introduced in 2017 to underline the corporate philosophy of combining high quality produce with social and environmental commitment. Today, blueberries are of strategic importance for the further growth and consolidation of the company.
Also avocados will be in the focus at the booth of Camposol. Over the past few years, world avocado consumption has increased steadily, and it keeps on growing in Camposol’s key markets in the USA, Europe, and China.
Jorge Ramírez, CEO of Camposol: “We will highlight our blueberries and avocados; but also mandarins, grapes and mangoes, as well as environmental and social aspects, will be important topics for our talks with existing and potential customers. Fruit Logistica will be an excellent opportunity to better understand their requirements, which will have a decisive influence on our long-term product development.”
Jorge Ramírez, José Antonio Gómez, Sergio Torres and the Camposol team are looking forward to welcoming visitors at Fruit Logistica at the Camposol booth in hall 25 / stand 17C.
Publication date: 1/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: