Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New smart potato sensors bring enhanced sampling rate
SmartSpud, a smart sensor for potatoes, and ProduceQC, the customisable smart sensor for perishable produce, have been significantly upgraded with new sensor technology.
After more than two years of ongoing development, aaggrrii by Masitek is unveiling the two completely overhauled sensors. Designed to quantify and pinpoint damage that producers are experiencing during harvesting, handling and packaging, real-time data is generated to indicate the extent of produce exposure to various influences such as impact and pressure.
The new sensors feature a vastly enhanced sampling rate and Bluetooth beacons for wireless tracking. A new client portal and tablet interface as well as photo capture integration further improve the user experience.
For more information:
aaggrrii by Masitek
Hall 7.1c, Booth B-06
Tel: +1 506 850 7715
Publication date: 1/31/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: