- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Florida: Citrus farmers welcome US Tax Support
Previously, citrus farmers were only able to deduct 100 percent of the cost of replanting trees if they bore the full cost themselves. Under the new law, farmers are now able to use the immediate deduction even if they have assistance from investors, as long as they retain a majority ownership above 50 percent.
Welcoming the adoption of the provisions, Buchanan said: "Immediate relief is crucial to help Florida orange growers rebuild and get back on their feet. I'm pleased that my bill to help farmers recover from Hurricane Irma and citrus greening has been signed into law."
Tax-news.com reported Mike Stuart, President of the Florida Fruit and Vegetable Association as article, "This provision in the tax legislation is absolutely critical to Florida's citrus industry," said. "It will provide much-needed incentives for growers to re-plant their groves."
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-21 California naval season filled with small fruit
- 2018-11-21 The clementine situation
- 2018-11-21 Celebrating 20 years of citrus exports from South Africa to the US
- 2018-11-21 Pakistan kinnow harvest current season: plus 400,000 tons
- 2018-11-21 Turkey: Harvest of citrus fruit starts in East Black Sea region
- 2018-11-20 Spain: Valencian citrus growers, on alert due to flooding
- 2018-11-20 Peru: Citrus exports to China increased by 51%
- 2018-11-20 State of Tripura focuses on marketing oranges
- 2018-11-20 Citrus brand invests in brand awareness ahead of California season
- 2018-11-20 India: Oranges and opium threaten Rajasthan Chief Minister
- 2018-11-20 Turkish lemon market stable, Spain’s issues create opportunities
- 2018-11-19 "Mediocre quality of Mexican limes as a result of rain"
- 2018-11-19 “Spanish citrus getting more competition from Morocco”
- 2018-11-19 Italy: difficult start for the clementine campaign
- 2018-11-19 "Huge price gap between large and small-sized citrus fruits"
- 2018-11-19 "Availability of large citrus fruits currently low"
- 2018-11-19 Chongming Island: First harvest of high-quality Jinsha oranges
- 2018-11-19 California Citrus Network: Forum to facilitate communication and information exchange"
- 2018-11-19 Record Valencia crop gives southern African citrus exporters a full house of records
- 2018-11-16 Wilmington port welcomes first Moroccan citrus in US of the season