Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Nashik onion prices up 9% in two daysAverage wholesale onion prices at Lasalgaon have increased by 9% during the past two days. The retail prices have touched 50 rupees (0.66 euros) per kg in Nashik, while it is in the range of 60 to 70 rupees (0.79-0.92 euros) in metro cities like Mumbai and Delhi.
The wholesale prices are above 3,000 rupees (39 euros) per quintal even one-and-a half months after the government fixed a minimum export price of $850 per tonne. Hence, the government has extended the period for the imposition of the minimum export price from December 31 to January 20. According to nyoooz.com, the supply will increase by January 20.
Publication date: 1/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: