- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Record Chinese fruit and veg exports to Russia via Manzhouli
As of 15 December 2017, more than 400,000 tonnes of fruits and vegetables had been exported through the Manzhouli crossing from China to Russia worth 253.67 million US dollars, which is, respectively, 25 and 16.43 percent more than in the same period of the previous year. Based on these data, Manzhouli remains the leading Chinese checkpoint for the carrying out of trade with the Russian Federation.
The city of Manzhouli has established working relations with the South China regions, including the provinces of Hunan, Hubei and Sichuan, actively organising the transportation of vegetables and fruits from the south to the north of the country, improving the control mechanisms and expanding the channels for their export.
The Manzhouli Migration and Quarantine Control Department took comprehensive measures to improve the efficiency of customs screening, which also facilitated a significant growth of fruit and vegetable exports.
Manzhouli is China's largest land checkpoint on the Sino-Russian border, accounting for more than 65 percent of the volume of goods transported by land within the framework of Sino-Russian trade.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Romania imports 10 times more fruit and vegetables than it exported
- 10/16/2018 Taiwan to expand trade with Turkey
- 10/16/2018 Argentina has potential to export more fruit, but it must improve quality
- 10/16/2018 Minister Mwanamveka unhappy that Malawi is importing bananas
- 10/16/2018 Food products from Philippines aim for export to Russia
- 10/16/2018 Indonesian Minister of Agriculture Amran opens export market of mangosteen to Taiwan
- 10/16/2018 Syria: Souq al-Hal market starts to thrive again
- 10/15/2018 Wuppertal student develops 'storage ABC' for fruits and vegetables
- 10/15/2018 Pharr, Texas celebrates the start of the 2018-2019 produce season
- 10/15/2018 Deluge continues across south-east Queensland
- 10/12/2018 New US trade agreement just 'tip of the iceberg'
- 10/12/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- 10/12/2018 Value of Turkish fruit and veg exports so far this year exceeds 1 billion dollars
- 10/11/2018 US: Most agricultural commodities neutral to profitable
- 10/10/2018 Morocco, Russia willing to set up tripartite partnership with Africa
- 10/10/2018 Putin: Expand presence of Russian agricultural products on international market
- 10/10/2018 Most Nigerians do not meet fruit intake requirements
- 10/09/2018 Traditional shops fade - supermarkets rally
- 10/09/2018 World’s largest vertical farm to be built in South Dubai
- 10/08/2018 Turkey: East Black Sea region fresh fruit and vegetable exports to Russia