- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- U.S. Sugar announces progress in partnership with Texas A&M
- Vietnam: Vinh Phuc province exports first red flesh dragon fruits to Australia
- Apple and stonefruit industry members encouraged by release of some plants, but still a way to go
- French pear prices above the average
- 'Fruit wants to start ripening only when the time is right'
Top 5 -last month
- Germany: Hail cannons prevent hail damage but still no rain
- Start-up selling mushrooms kits gets $4 million
- "We support Chinese fruit brands by providing storage and sorting technology"
- United Fresh names 2018 family business scholarship winners
- Domestic apples welcome better sizing and ample supplies
Top 5 -last week
General manager Paul Demyttenaere:
“Good year for Belgian REO Veiling”
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/26/2018 France: "Citizens invest in the transition to organic agriculture"
- 09/26/2018 US green onion supply still short after major disruption
- 09/26/2018 US sweet corn breeding to advance with USDA-funded project
- 09/26/2018 How a New Zealand family made tomato growing their passion
- 09/26/2018 Iran announces tomato export ban
- 09/25/2018 US: Fredericton sees giant 1,808-pound pumpkin
- 09/24/2018 First PlanetProof Tommies cherry tomatoes on the shelves at Jumbo supermarkets
- 09/24/2018 “Ninety per cent of our lettuce is shipped via air cargo nowadays”
- 09/24/2018 "Profit margins for root vegetables and cabbage specialties are getting bigger every year''
- 09/24/2018 Grower introduces new mesh bags for Peruvian organic ginger
- 09/24/2018 ''Need for old vegetables in convenience form is definitely here''
- 09/21/2018 Vegetable price drops nearly 30%
- 09/21/2018 Japan suffering from serious shortage of vegetables
- 09/21/2018 Lighter demand for rhubarb this season is against trend
- 09/21/2018 UK vegetable whisperer strokes his leeks to help them grow
- 09/21/2018 How does a pepper travel from the farm to your plate?
- 09/21/2018 Kim Jong Un presents South Korea with two tons of Pine mushrooms
- 09/21/2018 Dwindling California asparagus industry takes another blow
- 09/21/2018 Italy: Violì artichokes
- 09/20/2018 "Cabbage industry has some windfalls again, after difficult years''