Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Focus still lies on regionality
Austria: Restructuring at Aroma Obst GmbHThe Aroma Obst GmbH company has announced that they are restructuring their management. Michael Pichler takes his leave as the company's managing director, but remains in the company as authorized signatory. Mrs. Michelle Schalk-Hirschbeck now is the new boss of the fruit trading company in the southeastern area of Austria.
The new managing director has been working for the parent company Zinner Obstbau GmbH for nine years. An important focus of the company remains the regionality, although the company also buys foreign goods from Germany and Italy. “We want to attract even more regional suppliers or producers. This is a really important goal for us.” The brand will also be expanded further. Under the brand, a variety of regional products are being marketed.
The company Aroma Obst has been operating since 1995 and has focused completely on the marketing of apples. These apples are coming in from the heart of the green Mark and southern Burgenland. Today, the GmbH is regarded as a complete service company and tailors both packaging and delivery individually, to customer requirements.
For more information:
AROMA Obst GmbH
Geschäftsführung: Frau Michelle Schalk-Hirschbeck
Flurgasse 37a, A-8181 St. Ruprecht/Raab
M.: +43 664 227 96 77
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: